Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What a coincidence!

co·in·ci·dence [koh-in-si-duhns] noun 1. a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by mere chance (Dictionary.com)

What a coincidence! I just have to document, less I forget.

After waiting in line at Walgreens, I was finally at the pharmacy counter, picking up an eye ointment for hubby Claro Palma. At the same time, I hear the drive through clerk repeating the drive thru customer's request of picking up the same eye ointment for Carlo Palma. I did wonder if that was Claro out there. My pharmacy aide asks me if the drive through customer is my husband, so I take a peek, but it is not Claro. It was Mr. Carlo Palma, our girls' Spanish teacher! We were in Walgreens at the same time, being served at the same time, I at the counter, he at the drive through, picking up the same medication, for 2 individuals having similar names!

I have my Powerball ticket for tonight.

How about you? Any goose bump inducing coincidental, serendipitous experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment